Strainer Bar Spoon Made from Japanese Steel
The stunning Biloxi Strainer Bar Spoon offers a unique addition to your mixology. With a perforated head, this cocktail spoon allows easy drainage of ice cubes and other wet ingredients to drain excess liquid. Minimising dilution, the Strainer Bar Spoon also acts as a mini cocktail strainer to strain out excess water from built drinks. The head features higher sides than standard bar spoons, making it easier to scoop and pick up ingredients.
The tip of this unique bar spoon is flat, with a curved end, replicating the shape of a normal bar spoon head. This retains the ability to pour liquids down the twisted stem to make layered cocktails. In addition, this curved tip doubles as a gentle muddler for bruising solid ingredients.
The shaft of the Biloxi bar spoon has a soft, tight twist, giving a comfortable feel when stirring with a mixing glass.
Made from Urban Bar’s signature 18/8 steel, this cocktail spoon is finished with a premium polished finish, shining out during cocktail making. The high grade material gives excellent corrosion resistance for greater longevity over standard steel barware.
- Unique perforated bar spoon
- Drain ice cubes and other wet ingredients for minimal dilution
- Layer drinks with the flat curved tip, replicating the shape and functionality of a normal spoon head
- Tight twisted stem for comfortable rolling between fingers
- Made from 18/8 Japanese steel
- High level of corrosion resistance
- Outlasts standard steel barware
- Gift boxed
- Dishwasher safe